“Asociación para el desarrollo SocioEmocional de la persona, la sociedad y para la cooperación internacional Uno” (Uno) is a no-profit organization founded in 2021 in Valencia, Spain. Uno focuses on the concept of LifeLong Learning, believing that everyone should be able, and should aim, to continuously study and improve themselves. In doing so, ALSO improving the society we live in. The idea behind Uno is that both individuals and society could never be fully complete if they do not learn to interact and give their very best to each other.
To help this process, Uno focuses its activities on 4 areas:
- Social Inclusion
- Gender Equality
- Developing of Socio-Emotional Intelligence competencies
Despite being a newly formed organization, Uno’s staff is expert in implementing Project and Budget Management activities, Project Design, design of NFE Methodologies and training activities, NFE workshops and trainings as well as numerous previous experiences in EU funded Projects.”
ArtéTeka ltd is a social enterprise aimed at promoting social change and educational initiatives through the use of creativity and the arts. We support young people and adults in accessing learning and development opportunities that involve art-based activities across Europe. As a social enterprise, we pay particular attention to marginalised and excluded individuals and we ensure inclusivity and respect for diversity in all our activities. Currently, we are delivering different projects focussed on creativity and social change, such as GAEMY: a project focussed on developing creative games to make travel for young people more sustainable. Our work covers four main axes:
– Social inclusion and diversity;
– Environment and climate change;
– Democracy and human rights;
– Digitalisation and digital innovation.
EITD is a limited company, established in 1994. It develops consultancy projects and interventions in favour of private companies, and technical advice in favour of public administrations, initial and continuous vocational education and training, actions of analysis and socio-economic research.
Areas of intervention
Actions aimed at increasing the skills of individuals and organizations, through:
- Make new professional profiles consistent and adopt innovative teaching methodologies (including with ICT tools), to promote the socio-economic inclusion of the individual;
- Promotion and management of business incubators, guidance, training, mentoring and assistance to activities aimed at entrepreneurship and start-ups;
- Planning and management of interventions and consultancy services, guidance, professional support and insertion / reintegration into the labour market
- Advice to small and medium-sized enterprises, public administrations and organizations on the opportunities offered by the European Funds in order to encourage the creation of international networks;
- Participation to European calls for Innovation and Technology Transfer (especially Horizon Europe, Erasmus+, COSME, Digital Europe, CERV programmes);
- Positioning in the innovation ecosystem as an innovation enabler for organizations and communities in
- Southern Italy;
- Carry out social activities aimed at giving voice and space to those who are marginalized by culture, geographical position or working condition.
These principles guide us – Centrality of human capital – Cooperation – Quality and innovation – Work ethic – Development of networks and learning communities at local, national and transnational level – Actions focused on quality and innovation.